Why not submit a REALLY short film to the 2013 Oxford Film Festival?
Don’t have a film to submit to the fest this year but still want to take part? Or just want to have some fun making movies? We are looking for fun 60 and/or 90 second spots that showcase Oxford and film or celebrate our 10th anniversary from filmmakers across the globe. Interested filmmakers may submit for free.
To be considered, e-mail melanie[at]oxfordfilmfest.com with a vimeo or YouTube private link. We will be releasing the films both on YouTube (closer to February 2013) and playing them between blocks during our festival.
Submit by November 1, 2012 to be considered.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Films must be 60 to 90 seconds and only be original content. No unlicensed clips or music allowed.
2. Films must mention Oxford, the film festival or the 10th anniversary of the film festival.
3. Films submitted under these guidelines are not being considered for festival competition.
4. Films submitted under these guidelines may be posted on YouTube by the festival.
5. Films submitted under these guidelines may be selected to screen at the festival.
6. If selected to screen at the festival, filmmakers must provide a pro res 422 file for projection.
7. By submitting the film, you represent and warrant that everyone with an interest in the film is aware of the rules and regulations.